I WILL BE HERE

AS 25 MELHORES MÚSICAS PARA CASAIS


CD 1:
01.I Will Be Here - Steven Curtis Chapman
02.By Heart,By Soul Avalon & Aaron Neville
03.Answered Prayer Bob Carusle & Lisa Beville
04.If You Could See What I See Geoff Moore
05.For Always - BeBe & CeCe Winans
06.Give Me Forever - John Tesh & James Ingram
07.Beautiful In My Eyes - Joshua Kadison
08.You Move Me - Susan Ashton.mp3
09.Love Of My Life - BeBe & CeCe Winans
10.Without Love - Stacey Orrico
11.'Til The End Of Time - Steve Green
12.This Flame - Margaret Becket
13.Love Will Be Our Home - Susan Ashton

CD 2:
01.Can't Live A Day - Avalon
02.Your Love Broke Through - Rebecca St. James
03.Celebrate You - Steven Curtis Chapman
04.Household Of Faith - Steve & Marijean Green
05.Go There With You - Steven Curtis Chapman
06.God Causes All Things To Grow - Steve Green
07.How Beautiful - Twila Paris.
08.In Remembrance Of Me - Cher Keaggy
09.I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever - Sonicflood
10.Lord I'm Gonna Love You - Chris Tomlin
11.Shine On Us - Phillips &Craig & Dean
12.We Bow Down - Derry Daughtery

Este é um álbum duplo. Entretanto, os 2 Cds estao contidos em um só link.

<